Thursday, August 27, 2009

A blessing for pillows

I'm not sure if it is sacrilegious to post this or not...but I thought it was super cute. Andrew gave me and Kate a blessing last night. And when Andrew gave me a blessing, Kate thought it was just a prayer, so she repeated every word that he said as he was giving it. Then when it was her turn, she sat perfectly still with her eyes shut tight. Afterwards, she kept asking him for more. When she didn't get any more, she decided she wanted to give a blessing. She took our three pillows off the couch, one by one, put them in the chair and gave them a blessing. She did this over and over and over. Andrew joked that our pillows should stay in mint condition for years to come. :)

2 comments:

Emily John said...

That is so cute!!! Logan gave his stuffed pug a blessing after Jessi got her back to school blessing from Spence. I think they are just so in tuned with the spirit. Isn't it amazing?

Ellen said...

Those pillows are blessed!