Friday, July 20, 2012

Week 6 Biggest Loser

This week I lost 1.6 lbs. That means I have 4 lbs left to go to my original goal weight. I thought I might get there by the end of this month, but that is not looking very likely. I've never lost 4 lbs in a week! But that's okay. I have another month of Biggest Loser, and I hope to be down 10 more lbs by the end of that (end of August). It's my darned tummy that's the trouble! Why won't it GO AWAY?? 'Sigh.' It's getting better every week, though!!

Total weight lost = 43.8

Update: Woops, the standings! I finished 5th this week, but I'm still in 1st overall!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wait...you didn't give us the standing?! You know I live for this weekly update. Vicarious self-improvement and all ;)

Jenn said...

Ahh! Sorry! I forgot, just updated!

Anonymous said...

Still #1! Woot woot!