Friday, August 3, 2012

Week 8 weigh-in: I did it!!

(This picture represents how I feel -- minus the dizziness and nausea that would surely accompany me if I actually was above the clouds...)

Today's weigh-in marks a huge accomplishment for me. I made it to my original goal weight of 135 lbs! I lost 2 lbs on the nose. What a wonderful, uplifting, educational journey this has been for me. Life changing!

I am officially changing the little tracker to my goal weight -- the girl made it to the freaking flower!! Who ever thought that was actually going to happen??

I want to lose 6 more lbs by the end of the Biggest Loser competition -- the end of August.

YAY!!

Total weight lost = 47.8 lbs!

Not everyone has weighed in this week yet, so I'll have to update the rankings later. Sorry!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are you kidding? I totally thought the girl was going to get to the flower. And now a pot of gold...even better!