Thursday, May 31, 2007

The George Wallet


For anyone who watches Seinfeld regularly (or religiously for some...) you know exactly what I'm talking about.

The other day, I asked Andrew to get my wallet. He picked it up and turned it over in his hands, then asked, "What is this?" He begged me to take some of my cards out, confident I couldn't possibly need ALL of them.

On the contrary. I pointed out that if I took even one of them out, then the wallet would fail to work properly. The bulk of cards had stretched the leather so much, that if I took some out, then all of them would fall out. He just handed me the wallet and said, "Buy a new one."

The next day, I realized that it only closes to a 90 degree angle. Maybe it is time for a new one.

5 comments:

Jori said...

"Your friend is morbidly obese." I love that episode!

Anonymous said...

Remember your duct tape wallet?

Emily John said...

Did Paul make you a duct tape wallet? I loved those. I believe I had a blue one. Ah, the memories.
ps jori is my sis-in-law.

Kristi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristi said...

Oops about the deleted comment--I am Jori's blogging friend :) and had to comment becaus rthis post cracks me up! Seinfeld is hilarious. Good one.