Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Best movie quote I've heard in a while...

Kate has been enjoying Snow White lately--and I have as well. I especially like the quote below. This is after the dwarfs come home to find that Snow White had cleaned their home (but they didn't know who Snow White was yet), and are shocked and disturbed by the clean cottage.

"Somebody stole our dishes!" says (insert dwarf name here).
"They ain't stole! They's hid in the cupboard!" (another dwarf).


Ha ha ha. My mother-in-law, Ellen, is always so nice and does our dishes when she comes to visit, and that's how I feel when I see an empty sink. :)


(after washing their hands for supper)

2 comments:

Mary said...

Okay, you must be the mother of a two year old. When Ella was that age and we were watching Cinderella ad nauseum, I started noticing the profound meanings of the camera angles, etc.

Anonymous said...

Mike and I have been cracking up about this one! Thanks for sharing!