Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Pathetic!

Well, I went AWOL in December. I chocolate-binged and didn't work out. And the result? FOUR POUNDS BACK ON THE BELLY. Ahh!! So frustrating!! Biggest Loser starts again this week (and they're doing a Biggest Loser for men this time, too!), but I am going to sit this one out. I wasn't even close in the last competition, and I just don't have hours a day to devote to it (in order to win). So to save a few bucks, I shall not compete.

However, this does not mean that I am giving up on weight loss. I've worked out three of the last four days already and am feeling pretty motivated to get these stupid pounds off (that I thought I'd already lost--sigh). So, I will keep you updated on my weight loss, but it won't be in terms of my weekly ranking (sorry, Larson).

Thankfully, the show Biggest Loser premiered tonight and is totally getting me going! I love that show (even though it can be really long and drawn out at times); I totally cried tons just in the first thirty minutes! Brother.

Let's do this thing!!


Last season's winner!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have nothing to live for! No weekly rankings! My life sucks!

Sorry, I just had to get that out :)

Mary said...

Oh no! I thought you would be doing it with me! I am going to try again. I have gained about six pounds since the last one ended. They had so recently left, it was easy for them to find me again. I'll miss you.