Friday, December 4, 2009

What blog?

Ohhh, that's right. I have a blog. Sorry, I kind of let it slip my mind...

Actually, my computer parts just came in this week, and I am HOPING Andrew will feel up to putting it all together for me this weekend. Then I will be FREE once again. I have just been bumming time from Andrew's while he is at work.

SO... we are officially moving at the end of this month! We're moving to Lindon--to rent out the basement of Andrew's boss's house. It's kind of weird--we know. But it's a very nice apartment (we'll have our own two car garage!!--oh what we could do with storage space!) and a DISHWASHER and WASHER AND DRYER. I'm sorry--I am very excited about those things. I have been hand washing dishes for a year and a half now (or mostly not washing dishes for a year and a half), and have been dragging myself, Kate, and bags and bags of laundry to the laundromat for a year and a half--and I have to say--I am SO sick of it!! I never would have made it as a pioneer, I completely realize that.
This is a dishwasher, for those folks (like me) who have not seen one in a very, very long time.

Anyway, we'll be moving shortly after Christmas. Once again, I hate packing and moving and all of that, but both Andrew and I enjoy going somewhere new and experiencing something different. Not sure how long we will be living there or what's in store for us, but we are excited for a new adventure!

PS In case you can't tell what the new banner is...it's Kate holding up a star and looking at it. Andrew took this picture through her play tent door, and then had fun with it in Photoshop.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am very excited for you to have a dishwasher and washer/dryer too! No small thing, especially when you're not feeling so good. Of course, even with our stellar appliances, we manage to let things pile up in disgusting ways. What can I say, it's a gift--some people have it, some don't.

Erica said...

Good luck with your move and congrats on the appliances.

Emily John said...

Seriously, why do you have blog? ;) hee hee just kidding!