Saturday, November 6, 2010

A chorus of scary voices


Woohoo! For my birthday Andrew got me a little bitty video camera. Yay! We had a video camera on our old crappy digital camera, but it bit the dust a while ago. So Christian hasn't had any videos taken of himself! The horror!

We haven't gotten a memory card for it yet, so we had to just use the memory on the camera itself, which at the lowest setting was only about 20 seconds. I took video after video, erasing each one for hopes of a better one. It was so sad -- I got a video of Christian laughing a little bit, but thought I could get more laughs on the next one for sure! Sadly it didn't work out.

So this is the last video taken before Christian lost it and took a nap. So this is the one that I downloaded. Nothing exciting. Just the three of us using our scary voices to try to get Christian to laugh. He wasn't in the mood. I thought I got him looking really scared at the end, but it cut off just before that I guess. Dang. There will be many more videos to come in the future -- whether you like that or not, I don't know. It's just the way it is. :) Hopefully we'll get some good, leg-flipping Riverdance type stuff going on in the future.

By the way, 31 is OLD. Not a fan.

2 comments:

Emily John said...

cute. did you just call me old??

jennybhill said...

Although he's not laughing in this video, the other voices are plenty entertaining (and Kate's expressions are great).