Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Preschool pics!


Kate looks like the tallest in the class, except for maybe the kid on the end (but I think his hair gives him an unfair advantage)...and I don't know why Kate's running over her neighbor, but at least her tongue isn't sticking out. :)


I haven't had much time to post lately, but I am taking a brief break from the book I've been working on to post Kate's preschool pics she got today. So cute! And for fun, I scanned a picture of me at four years old for comparison. I wish I knew where Andrew's pics were, too. I think she looks a lot like Andrew in her picture above. I'll look for them.

Don't you love my 70s collar and elbow that looks like it's broken? Hehehe.

3 comments:

Emily Larkin said...

I love the class picture. It would be less fun if everyone looked forward. I can't believe you are only four in that picture you look more like 6. Guess it is all the long hair!

Sabrina said...

Wow all of those kids look really happy!

Anonymous said...

I was going to say just what Emily said...I can't believe you're only 4! I barely STARTED growing hair at 3 1/2 years old and you could've donated yours for wigs. (Not that you should take 4-year-olds hair...) Kate is a cutie, and I'm glad Addison did not disappoint her the other night ;)