Saturday, January 15, 2011

For comparison...

Kate at six months...

I was browsing through old photos of Kate the other day, and I was shocked when I came across this one. She looks like she should be on a starving kids infomercial! I guess she's never had much on her bones. Geez!

Christian at six months...

Christian on the other hand...I realize the two do not look very much alike in these pics, but I have seen some baby pics of Kate where she looks a lot like Christian. I'll find some -- mostly for grandparents that are interested. :) They do look quite different really, but there are times when you can definitely tell they are siblings.

I found an old video of Kate "crawling" -- it is just like watching Christian. It's the exact same crawling style.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kate looks more Andrew to me; and Christian more Jenn. But I readily admit that I'm terrible at figuring out resemblances, so correct if I'm off. But of course, they're both adorable, which is what counts ;) Addison baby chub is slowly shrinking as she moves toward full-time walking...it makes me sad, but you've reminded me that thin babies are cute too :)

Mary said...

They're both so cute -- and I think they look a lot alike.

Zack, Shannon and Oliver said...

What? I think the 2 kids look just a like! Look at the eyes! 2 very cute kids, totally related!