Monday, June 30, 2014

Well hello again

Well, I am sure no one checks my blog anymore since it's been almost TWO YEARS since my last post. Yeesh. But I am going to post anyway. :)

I want to write down Luke's birth story before it's all forgotten, but that will be for another day. Starting this week (today!), I am beginning a familiar journey: LOSE WEIGHT / GET HEALTHY. I have signed up for Gold's Gym, and I am going to alternate days with Jillian Michaels' videos. My goal is to get back down to where I was before I got pregnant, which means I have to lose 29.2 lbs! Yikes. That seems like a lot, but I know I can do it. I've done it before, right?? I would like to reach my goal by the end of September. THREE MONTHS. Almost ten pounds a month. That might be hoping for too much, but that's what I'll shoot for right now.

If anyone out there happens to see this post and wants to join me, please do! We can keep each other accountable. I'm excited to fit into my old clothes again!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know I'll always be reading...2 years or 20 years. Unless the internet doesn't exist in 20 years, then you can just telepathically communicate with me :) You go girl!!