Friday, October 10, 2008

A pound of flesh...

Sorry, I know this is disgusting...yes, it is a pound of fat. I lost this plus 1/2 pound this week. It doesn't seem like a lot to say I lost 1.5 lbs this week, but when you actually look at the fat--seems like a whole lot more, no? :) Only 19 more pounds to go to my GOAL weight. To be honest, though, I will be THRILLED when I lose about 10 more pounds (it'll be my high school weight). But, of course, I am going to the very end!

So strange isn't it, that when I first reached the weight I am now (going up), I felt huge and fat. But on the way down, it's a whole 'nother feeling! It's all relative.

By the way, last week I never got the rankings...so hopefully I will get them this week.

UPDATE: My weekly rank went from #37 to #16 and overall rank fell from #24 to #20. Yay!

5 comments:

Mary said...

Eeewwww! I know how you feel. Even though I still weigh a lot, I feel so much lighter than I did a few weeks ago -- all that fat. And my tight fat clothes are now looser (because I refused to cross the line into another size). Great picture and good job -- you're doing wonderfully!

llcall said...

You've lost 31 lbs...I'm so impressed!!!!

When can I come over and see the new you?

Anonymous said...

Wow. That is disgusting. 31 lbs is even more impressive when you think of it like that! Thinking about it like that also makes me want to vomit though.

[PS- Mike is enjoying law school I think... I told him he needs to post about it because everyone asks me.]

Kimber said...

oh gosh. i almost threw up when i saw it. i thought it was some kind of weird/disgusting slushie thing then...ew....excuse me while i puke.

Kimber said...
This comment has been removed by the author.