Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Done and done!

Wahoo! My mom's book is completely done and printed! I just got my copy in the mail. I really had a lot of fun working with my mom on this. I've read this book many, many times now in the process of editing it, and I love reading it every time. She is such a great storyteller. And Candis did another awesome job on the cover! It is so fun to see a project like this from its very beginning stages all the way to the end. It is so fulfilling, I love it! I love you, Mom!!

6 comments:

NEricksenArt said...

Jenn, I have thanked you profusely in private, and now it's my pleasure to thank you on your blog as well. You did a FANTASTIC job of putting my life in a nutshell! It just flows. You are an editor supreme! I never dreamed of having such a classy "life story," complete with photos. I feel now that my posterity will actually know me.
I love you, Mom

Anonymous said...

That looks awesome; you are certainly doing your share of family history...mansion in heaven getting bigger and bigger everyday :)

Unknown said...

The cover looks beautiful! I love having the three pictures on there and my dad's painting on the back. I can't wait to read the book--it will be such a treasure for all generations to come. To me, there is nothing else that a person can pass on of "themselves" after they die other than their life story told in their own words. Thank you so much Jenn!

Melyssa said...

I am SOOOO impressed, yet again! You have amazing talent, Jenn! I'm in the middle of reading several books and I couldn't wait to start your Mom's too! I married into such an awesome family!!!!!

Emily John said...

i saw a finshed copy at my moms. you did an awesome job!!!

Ellen said...

The cover is absolutely beautiful. Great job on another book, Jenn!