Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Announcing Baby Christian!!

The tech couldn't get a good profile shot cause his arm was in the way, but this is the best she could get.
Freaky alien eye baby
And the tech was really excited about the boy's bum, and it's Kate's favorite picture, too, so I thought I'd post it. :)


It's a BOY!! I was a little surprised, actually. When we were looking at the TV screen, I thought I saw girl parts and yelled out, "It's a GIRL!" Then the technician replied, "No...no, it is not a girl. I can guarantee you it's a boy." I was like, "WHAT?"

We've always planned on naming our first boy Christian (Andrew's middle name), but now Andrew is having second thoughts about that. That's what we're calling him for now. And even Kate didn't seem to mind that it was a boy. I think we're all glad the guessing games are finally over. She likes the idea of having a "Baby Brother" and calls him Baby Christian already. It's cute. So no worries about him being called "Girl"--at least for now.

We are very excited and have a lot of boy clothes shopping to do! :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hooray! Hooray!! And I'm glad you can poke fun at freaky alien eyes ultrasound pics...they're bound to happen and it just too bad when parents can't laugh at it :)

Crystal said...

yay! Christian thats a really cute name! cant wait to see him!

Ellen said...

I really like the name Christian, that's my 2 cents.

stephasauri said...

Congrats! Boys are fun! Kate is going to be a great big sister!!

Emily John said...

I know your sick and all but seriously I could use a new post!