Monday, April 5, 2010

A New Post!!

The Ericksen Family, March 2010

I realize it has been almost two months since I've posted. If you imagine me draped on the couch 24/7 in a vegetative state stuffing myself with candy and watching reality tv you wouldn't be too far off. Just kidding. Actually, this past month has been quite busy and productive. Amazing! :)

My whole family came to town for a little family reunion, and we were able to get a new family photo from my brother, Mark. I love Kate's face in this picture. It was so much fun hanging out with my family.

I'm now 28 weeks along and am feeling okay. I have a rib that hurts almost all of the time which has been driving me crazy, but pretty sure there's nothing to be done about it. Oh well. I am walking slower than normal now and definitely look like a pregnant lady.

Christian seems to be doing well -- he's very active, anyway. At my last doctor's appointment, it took the doctor a worrisome amount of time before he found his heart beat because he was moving around so much. Every time I see a boy at the mall, playground, wherever, they are always running and jumping like crazy while Kate is usually standing still observing. This makes me worried about having a boy every time.

I actually get to have another ultrasound next week because of some concerns the doctor has about something he saw in the last ultrasound. He says 99% of the time it turns out fine, but he wants to check on the baby again just to be safe. I haven't been too worried about it, though, because I've read a lot about it on the internet, and I think it's really not something to be freaked out about. But we shall see. It will be fun to get another ultrasound, though, as long as everything is okay.

Kate is super duper cute lately and says so many funny things every day. I need to start writing them down, so I can post a good update on her soon.

We just got back from a weekend in Logan because Andrew's dad got remarried. I'll post some pics of that soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wait a second, who is this? jenn. jenn who? jenn doesn't write on her blog anymore. kidding, of course :)

kate does look so cute in this picture! i hope everything goes well with the ultrasound. i will have to come visit you soon, once i am sure we are over all our illness. we can sit on the couch together :)

Jenn said...

I'm glad you're still reading, Larson. :) We should definitely hang once you guys are feeling up to it. Let me know when!