Thursday, June 17, 2010

Nesting, nesting, nesting!

The past couple weeks I've been paying close attention to everything my body's been doing and reading about the various signs of impending labor. One of the signals of labor on every list I read is nesting. Every time I'd read the list, I'd skip over that one, thinking, Definitely haven't had that one yet.

Well...today I vacuumed out and washed the car (preparing to install the car seat for baby), and just spent a couple hours furiously cleaning the kitchen. Of course there was a nap thrown in there somewhere, but I haven't had any inclination towards cleaning for a while.

My back feels broken in two, but the house is cleaner, dang it. And maybe labor and delivery isn't too far off???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

totally impressive, jenn! can't wait to hear about Christian's arrival!!

paul said...

I hope it's an indication of impending delivery. I have a nephew on the way! And you need to finally get that baby out of you! ;)