Monday, December 20, 2010

"What's your favorite color?"



As I mentioned before, I got a video camera for my bday in November. Well, I only had it a month before it DISAPPEARED. I was SO mad/sad. Cute things kept happening, and I would think tragically to myself, "Oh if only I had a VIDEO camera."

Well last night Andrew's family was visiting. His step-mom couldn't find her keys. They looked everywhere. Finally, Andrew had a flash of inspiration -- walked straight over to the couch and lifted up a couch cushion -- revealing both the keys AND our video camera!! It honestly felt like Christmas. Andrew thinks he should "lose" more of our stuff, then wrap it up and give it to me for Christmas. Ha ha. :)

Now we know just where to look if we do lose something.

Anyway, I went a little crazy with the videos once it was found. So I am going to post some. This one makes me laugh -- Kate's answer to "What's your favorite color?"

No comments: