Friday, June 22, 2012

2nd Biggest Loser weigh-in

Wow -- I lost another 2.6 lbs this week!! Wahoooooo!!!

I have added an additional workout to my exercise routine. I am doing the Couch to 5k program, so I am running/walking for about 20 minutes every other day. I'm still as slow as ever, so we'll see how it goes. But the weight continues to come off!

I am feeling great and so close to my goal. I've lost 36.4 lbs total!!

As far as Biggest Loser goes, I came in 2nd place this week. I am 5th overall. Just trying to keep the pace and stay consistent!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woot woot! That's awesome!! I saw your response to my other comment -- good to know. I have actually walked almost 30 mins three times this week. I have a terrible side ache at the end (do you get those? prevent them?) but it seems to be helping my neck and back pain.

Jenn said...

Wow, Larson, that's awesome! I know how you hate exercise, so that's really great. And it's helping your neck and back pain -- woohoo!!

I do sometimes get side aches. Not as much as I remember getting in high school when I tried to run a mile...I have no idea what to do for that. I bet you could find some suggestions if you googled it. :)

Emily John said...

Wow! Thats awesome Jenn!