Friday, June 1, 2012

Final weigh-in for 3 month goal

I want to write a longer post one of these days, but today's not it. Just wanted to weigh-in. I burned a lot of calories on our backpacking trip, and I also consumed a LOT of calories. So I wasn't surprised when I got home and my weight was the same. I do feel like I might have built up some more muscle, though.

I haven't worked out since getting home because I'm sick. But I'm back to my healthy eating and still managed to lose some weight.

The backpacking trip was amazing, but I will post about that later. 

This week I lost 2 pounds! So that brings the final 3 month weight loss to 29 pounds. Super close to my goal! Wish I could have hit 30, but I'll take the 29! 

Now it's time to start a new goal. 20 pounds in 2 months -- by the end of July. 10 lbs a month worked before, right? I'll just keep pushing it! In 20 more pounds I'll be marriage weight! 

So here are the final numbers -- 

I only recorded my waist and hip size in the beginning. Wish I had done everywhere, but oh well. I measured my arms, but never wrote it down, and I can't really remember what it was -- but I know I lost at least 1 inch from my arms (probably more). I lost FIVE inches from my waist and FIVE inches from my hips! I dropped two jean sizes and one shirt size. 

Can't wait to see what the next two months bring!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

FINALLY...I've checked Google Reader like three times already to see if your results were in. All I can say is WOW. And WOW! 5 inches off waist and hips -- that is incredible. You are super freaking inspiring, Jenn! I took a walk twice this week...and I am going to force myself to do it again today -- I'm in my workout clothes anyway, I just haven't gotten out of bed yet. Baby steps, right? :) Thanks for letting me following along in your journey to health.