Thursday, May 24, 2012

Early week 13 weigh-in


We will be leaving early tomorrow, so thought I'd better check in today with weight loss for the week. Still good with food, but this week I hurt my hip flexor during a Jillian workout on Tuesday, and so I decided to stop working out the rest of the week since I will need to be in good condition for the backpacking trip.

Anywho, despite that setback I still lost 1.4 lbs this week!! Only three pounds to go for my goal (and one week left)! The question is can I lose that much while backpacking and eating high calorie food (in order to get all the calories I need while burning so many...)? We shall see!! See you next week! That is if the snakes don't get me. We're going to be sleeping under the stars -- tentless. My first time, and I'm a little bit nervous!!

2 comments:

Mary said...

You are doing such a good job! Inspiring! I am trying, but it is so painfully slow!!! Have fun on your trip!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to hear about the backpacking trip. It sounds awesome to get some time jsut the two of you!