Friday, May 4, 2012

Week 10 weigh-in

another random exercising person...

Well, this week was a bit of a disappointment. I worked out 6 days, ate great, healthy, low calorie foods and smoothies, and I only lost 1.6 lbs! I think that's the lowest amount of weight lost since I started. On Wednesday when I weighed myself I had lost almost 4 pounds, so I thought I was on my way to an amazing week. Not sure what happened. I feel great, though. I have a ton of energy and generally feel very healthy. That's the most important thing, but I do want to hit my goal this month! 

Andrew and I have some fun trips planned at the end of the month, so we'll see how that impacts my weight loss. One of our trips is an extended backpacking trip in Southern Utah (my parents are watching the kids -- woohoo!), so I am hoping I'll burn lots of calories doing that. 

Looking forward to an exciting month ahead!

2 comments:

llcall said...

A backpacking trip just the two of you -- that is AWESOME! And well done this week, even if the weight loss wasn't what you were hoping, the feeling healthy and energetic certain sounds fantastic!

NEricksenArt said...

You continue to amaze me! Way to go for more weight loss this past week. Maybe you lost less than you expected this time cuz you are building your muscles!? Mom