Friday, June 8, 2012

Biggest Loser Time

This week I lost 2.4 lbs!! Woohoo! I am loving my rate of progress and the fact that weight continues to come off! Total weight lost = 31.4 lbs.

I started a Biggest Loser contest that starts today with the initial weigh-in. If there's anyone out there that sees this today and wants to participate -- let me know! Here's the link to more info. http://biggestlosertime.blogspot.com/

Anyway, I'm looking to lose at least 16 lbs, but I would love 20. 16 actually gets me to my married weight, but I'll just see how I feel when I get there. Maybe I won't want to go much more. I'm hoping to hit my goal by the end of July! The Biggest Loser competition runs through the end of August.


So here I go with another Biggest Loser competition. I'm really excited to be doing it with a bunch of friends this time!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

2.4 pounds is awesome! You are seriously rocking this thing! So, I'm curious about how you know how much weight you should/want to lose. I am sure I could stand to lose a few pounds, but I don't even know where to start in thinking about that. Are you going by pounds or by BMI or just how you feel/look? I'm not sure I'm committed enough to exercise (though I have been trying to walk more) to actually try to lose weight, but if I was, where would I start? ;)

Jenn said...

Sorry I have taken so long to respond to your comment. I decided on the weight I wanted to be based on the time when I felt the best about the way I looked -- which was my first year at BYU and when I first got married. That was my ultimate goal weight, which I am still going towards...but I think going by BMI works, too -- getting near the middle of a healthy, "normal" range maybe?

I think walking is a good place to start exercising if you're not really too into it. But you know I love a good exercise video! :)