Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Sometimes it's good to eat A LOT of cookies.

That's what I've decided. It's good for a few reasons--

1) these particular cookies that I ate (lots of) were on a great sale,
2) cookies are scrumptious, and
3) if you eat a lot of cookies, you will end up feeling sick, fat, depressed, and ready to start working out again.


And...that's where I am. I changed my little weight loss ticker numbers to reflect my new goal. I am shooting for 14 pounds by the end of July. It's not my original goal...but I don't care. Once I hit that goal, I will set a new one until I hit the freaking weight I want to be at. I realized I had totally envisioned myself way skinnier by this summer than I currently am, and of course, pool "fun" has arrived.

Time to get to it. Again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i can't help but feel like all the exercise you do is for my benefit, since i enjoy the updates so much! the delusions i live with...

and also, i want some of the cookies in that pictures in the WORST way! curses!

Mary said...

I know! Those cookies look delicious! I keep trying.... Good luck to you! And you ARE beautiful just the way you are, you know.