Friday, May 28, 2010

Grandpa and Grandma's Visit

My parents were in town for several days last week, and we were lucky enough to have them stay with us for one of those days. They'll be staying with us for a couple weeks when Christian is born, so they didn't want to overdo it now. Kate LOVES having grandparents visit, and she took to them right away. We see them every few months or so, so she remembers them now.

My dad is an artist (http://nericksenart.blogspot.com/), so I thought it'd be fun for them to paint together. I got Kate a little wooden butterfly for them to work on, and she had the time of her life. We love having Grandma Marge and Papa Nick come visit and can't wait for them to move out here next year!! When they come next month for Christian, it will be my dad's first time to go with my mom for a new grandbaby (Christian will be #9 for them) -- since he is now retired and free!! Wahoo!!

1 comment:

Melyssa said...

Your Dad is so patient with his grandkids! I love his painting sessions with our girls. :)