Sunday, May 16, 2010

A Romp in the Bog

Last night we decided to go to Utah Lake to see if Andrew could get some pictures. He didn't end up taking any, but it was a beautiful night nonetheless. We spent part of the night off the beaten path (through a barbed wire fence). Our shoes ended up soggy and smelly-- trying to jump over bogs...and not quite making it.

**Funny thing Kate said as I was typing this post, "I eat you up, and then you are in my tummy. Then I spit you out, and you're like a puzzle!"

1 comment:

Melyssa said...

Okay, first I LOVE the new photo you have on your blog home page! BEAUTIFUL!!!

Kate's comment is so random and so funny!!!! I'm glad you hurried and typed it b/c you'd never remember those words exactly right! She is hysterical! I can't wait till we can hang out with you guys again!