Friday, October 29, 2010

Happy Halloween!

She's a "good" witch.
He's doing his Garth mouth in this one, in case you were wondering. "Excuse me, I'd like to get by now."


This video makes me laugh. Just seeing Andrew in a wig makes me laugh. This was sent out to Andrew's whole company -- hehehehe. So I figure it's okay to post, too. :) In case you didn't know, Garth is one of Andrew's all-time favorite characters.

I've decided I will buy a Wayne's World hat and be Wayne next year. They can be our go-to Halloween costumes -- for the rest of our lives probably. I feel kind of lame being the only one not dressed up -- Kate keeps asking me what I'm going to be. She had a super fun Halloween carnival today at preschool. Ahhh, to be a kid again. I still eat the treats like one... :)

Garth quote for fun:
Benjamin Kane: So, Garth, what do you think of the new set?
Garth Algar: It's kinda like a new pair of underwear. At first it's constrictive, but after a while it becomes a part of you.

3 comments:

Emily John said...

Where is a pic of Christian in his costume? I love the baby costumes. Kate is a doll! I can't believe how big she is!

Jenn said...

Oh, yeah...I did say I was the only one not dressed up. Woops. I guess I wasn't counting him as a person...He didn't have a costume either. :) I had planned on getting him one, but it didn't work out. No one would have seen it anyway since it was raining the whole time.

Ellen said...

Kate is a beautiful witch! Andrew is so funny!