Friday, August 17, 2007

Oh NO!! Are Movies Frying Kate's Brain??


You must watch the slide show carefully. The moves are not many, but they are there. I had Pocahontas on the other night (a friend lent us a bunch of movies the other day--I've never seen Pocahontas until now) and Kate was glued to the TV. I got a little bit worried as her jaw started to drop. I've read that you're not supposed to let your little tiny kids watch TV until they're like two or something. But it's not like I'm going to stop watching movies for two years...and when I have more kids it seems like it'd be impossible to not have a smaller one watch. I hope it doesn't rot her brain!

3 comments:

Emily John said...

All long as it's not every day all day I think she'll be fine. I love the jaw drop so cute!

mistyp said...

No, it's teaching her how to act like a true princess. Someday you can take her to Disneyland and it will be worth all the movie watching!

Anonymous said...

Crystal loved Pocahontas as a young one and also Little Mermaid. The song are great.