Monday, August 13, 2007

Kate on the Go




Well, I'm really sad that I can't get the videos to post because I have some really cute ones. And I've been taking more videos than pictures. Oh well.

I have to say that Kate is so fun to take places lately--especially because I can pack her instead of her AND her car seat. She loves getting out of our house and seeing new things. She really likes going anywhere, even if it's deathly hot and she's covered in sweat (hmm...I guess that says something about how fun our house is). Poor thing. She's usually good about it--even if I'm not. But she especially loves grocery stores with air conditioning (me too) and music to dance to. She likes to turn and pick up things out of the cart and drop them on the ground as we go, though. So I'm sure I look like a mess of a mom, bending over most of the time as I'm pushing the cart.

PS By the way, since no one ventured a guess--the "Clever Girl" quote is from Jurassic Park. I think it's the professor that says it about the dinosaur right before he gets eaten.

3 comments:

stephasauri said...

I would say that you probably get more attention because you're taking pictures and videos of Kate in the grocery store, than you do for bending down and pushing the cart. But how can you help it? She's so cute!

Jenn said...

Ha--you're probably right, Stephanie. But I tried to do it when no one was around. I did get a couple weird looks--I think they may have seen the flash.

mistyp said...

She's so cute! I think girls grow up faster than boys because Micah still seems like such a baby and he's older than Kate. She looks mature and "ready to go". That's crazy you can't post videos.