Wednesday, August 29, 2007

The Amazing Stupendous Miraculous MARK!! (that was Andrew's idea of a great title)







Woohoo!! I have the greatest family. My brother Mark is a professional child photographer (check his stuff out at http://www.brookviewphotography.com/) and was nice enough to spend some of his vacation time taking pictures of Kate (and even more time processing them). He's amazing!--he really captured her personality and different looks. I feel so lucky to have such precious pictures of her at six weeks (my cousin-in-law took for us) and now at 7 months! I have a notoriously bad memory--so now this special time will always be remembered. Thanks Mark! Above are just a few of our favorites.

4 comments:

Emily John said...

Those are so cute! I've gone to his website a few times. To bad he's not closer, I would love pictures done of my kids!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rena said...

Jenn,
These are darling! Wow! Look at those gorgeous eyes. He captured so many precious expressions-she's a doll.
Love, Aunt LaRene

mistyp said...

I love the one of her hands! Such a precious face she has, too! Ahh, I need to get more pictures of my kids so I have ones like that! You ARE lucky!