Saturday, September 8, 2007

Dust Baby

Sorry, I have not had much time for blogging this week. Kate and I have been miserably sick--but both are feeling better (still have runny noses, though.) Plus, as usual, we have been working on the house. It is so hard to get things done with little Kate wanting to be where the action is. She got covered in dust from this little adventure (above). I'm happy to report we are making progress! Today we painted the first coat in our bathroom. Yay! No more ugly flower pattern in our house (except for the laundry room--but we're not counting that. And if I start thinking about it too much it will make me crazy and go start working on it--so let's not mention it again).

1 comment:

Emily John said...

What cutie! Glad things are coming along with your house.