Saturday, September 8, 2007

A New Book!


My mom sent a new book for Kate. YAY! We only have a few for her and she LOVES to look at them. I was on my way to work when I got the mail. I saw the book, ran inside to show Kate and she waved her arms up and down, smiling, and bounced on her bum. She was SO excited. So I put the book away and when I got home from work I tried to reenact her excitement so that I could catch it on video. It didn't quite work...(besides she had already seen us holding it for a while getting ready to take the video--she does smile, though, at least, at one point in the video). She still loves the book, though. Thanks Grandma! :)

3 comments:

Emily John said...

We love Sandra Boyton books. Barn Dance is a fun one too!

Jenn said...

You have an eye for books! I can't believe you could recognize it. I need to get Kate more of those books. They're so cute.

Kimber said...

Hello! This is Kimber! How do you get a blog? I want one!! I love it! So cool! Kate is getting so cute!!!