Monday, September 10, 2007

Such a Big Girl!


I made her a little book with family pictures in it--so we can work on people's names (namely mine and Daddy's!)
"How the heck am I supposed to eat this?? A little help?"
"I want to push!"
It hit me today that I have a full-fledged toddler on my hands! Everything she does now is so grown up. It's hard to believe she will be 9 months old tomorrow! (so later on this week at her doctor's visit we'll get the stats to see just how grown up she is!) As you can see from the picture right above--her top teeth are in (I have to get her to laugh to spot them--it's been tough trying to get a picture of them. Finally!) There's quite a little space in between them!

It's kind of fun now that it's finally cooling down--I can put her in more clothes than just a onesie. Maybe it'll be more obvious she's a girl (people always call her a boy). I love this cute little outfit (hand-me-down from my cousin). Not only is she big enough to hold up overalls--but a sweater, too. It's too much.

Last night, we had dinner at Andrew's dad's house and afterwards I fed Kate a real banana. Andrew was walking past and he stopped. "She can eat a real banana now?" I nodded. "Now that's cute!" I'm usually the one saying this or that is so cute and asking Andrew to agree--so I thought it was cute he would say that. Don't ya think? ;)

3 comments:

mistyp said...

People are strange when it comes to babies and gender! I would put Briel in pink and do tiny pony tails in her hair...and they'd STILL ask if she was a boy. (Because she didn't have much hair.) It is crazy how they grow so fast. She's lucky to have those top, front teeth. We're still holding at 3 bottom ones. It's fun when they eat "real" food!

Emily John said...

Ha! I recoginzed that sweater. Your mom gave me the overalls. So cute. I love the top teeth. She is getting so big and I still haven't seen her in person. Well at least people don't ask if your 2 year is a girl, when he's dressed in a blue baseball shirt and cargo shorts. Yup, it's happened.

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures of upper teeth. What a darling outfit.