Monday, January 7, 2008

Some new pictures




Man, I am way behind on posting pictures. I've taken a ton with the new camera, but really am struggling with figuring everything out. Most of the pictures I take are blurry and dark! Here are some of the less blurry and dark ones. I would recruit Andrew's help, but he's busy getting ready for school that starts today. 'Sigh.'

Kate got a cute pink horse from her great grandma for Christmas and is sporting a super cute dress that she got from my parents. One of her favorite things to do is wrap herself in a blanket. She spends much of her time playing under a blanket. It is so cute.


2 comments:

Emily John said...

So so cute. It's always sad when the hubby has to start up school again. Spence starts tomorrow. It's always quiet without him here. Although I do get more done durning the day when he's gone.

Anonymous said...

She loves that pink horse. Those pictures are darling. Thanks for sharing.