Tuesday, August 19, 2008

BL5 Anyone??

Okay, the next Biggest Loser competition starts up September 1st!! I have totally lost my motivation this month since the last one ended. I've been lazy and eating junk every day, and as a result I have not felt very good. I felt so much better when I was working my butt off every day. So it's time to get back to it! Amazingly, I don't think I've gained any weight back yet, but I still have 26 pounds to go! Who's with me?!?! Even if you just have a little weight to lose--it's motivating to have to tell someone your weight every week. And it's only $25 bucks! So click here (Tib's blog) to see all the rules. Please join me! We'll get in shape before the holidays! :)

2 comments:

Rena said...

I'm in it again. Slow and steady-that's me. Em is working that night job and has NO energy to move hardly- let alone exercise. Good luck to you!

Erica said...

Tempting. Very tempting. I will have to think about this one. You are so good to keep at it for so long.