Monday, December 8, 2008

The Stink of All Stinks

UGH. So this weekend I was walking through the living room, and as I was walking, I heard and felt 'squish.' My foot was drenched immediately. I looked down and one third of our living room area was WET. I searched for the cause, but had no idea why! I tried to soak it up with towels, but that really didn't work. The only thing I can think of is that it came from a water jug we have under our kitchen table. So I moved it outside, but it didn't leak at all! There was no water around it--just ALL over the carpet. So NOW the carpet REEKS! When you come in from outside it smells AWFUL. This smell is driving me nuts. I got down and smelled the carpet last night--yikes. Frankly, it kind of smelled like urine. But that's probably just from all the potty training with Kate. I am going to call the office today and see if they can do something without charging us...Until then...BLECH.

2 comments:

Douglas Lai said...

That's so weird. Hope they can take care of it. If not I have a carpet cleaner you can borrow. Call if you want it.
Erica

Mary said...

I hate UFS! (unidentified filthy smells -- I just made that up, I bet you couldn't even tell because it was so terribly clever, right?)