Friday, April 3, 2009

Another one DONE!!


Well, I just finished another history! So the last one took me about three years...I got the main chunk of layout/editing done for this one in about a month. All the finalizing stuff took about three months. I was very happy I could get it done so quickly--amazing what a little motivation can accomplish! Our cousin-in-law, Candis, did an awesome job designing the cover. I love it! (Check out her website http://www.heirloompaperie.com/.) We offered two pictures for the cover because family members were split down the middle with which picture they preferred. Anyway, it's Andrew's beautiful Provo Temple pic on the back, and a tribute from a grandson below. This was for Andrew's amazing grandmother. I really love doing histories!

I am working on my mom's history right now and will be finishing my dad's interviews over the phone. Still looking for clients...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

congratulations on another one done! looks gorgeous!

Candis Ellis said...

Can't wait!! What an amazing talent. I may have a few clients rounded up for you :)

stephasauri said...

You are amazing! That takes a whole lot of work and motivation. You rock!

Oh, and Kate is getting so big!

Oh, and to answer your question, yes. See my blog for another little detail.