Tuesday, April 21, 2009

YouTube is BACK!!

Since we have moved to Wymount we have been without YouTube. It doesn't seem like a big deal, but I swear--I have gotten so many emails and seen so many blogs and Facebook messages with YouTube video links saying things like, "This is the funniest thing ever!" "You won't believe what he says!" "This is in some way earth shattering and will change your life forever!" etc, etc, and it gets really frustrating when you can't just click on some stupid link to see what all the fuss is about. It has been almost a year of seeing people hysterical over a video I will never see. And it just isn't the same to ask someone to tell you what happened in the video.

Anyway, tonight Andrew was on the Mormon Tabernacle Choir site for some reason, and they had a video or something on YouTube that he happened to click on (because he didn't realize it was on YouTube), and it OPENED!! We're like, "What?! How long have we had YouTube?"

I have way too many links to go back to now, I could never possibly catch up. But I'm just glad the fight is over.

3 comments:

paul said...

YT now also has shows and movies (just added last thurs), so you can finally see any episodes of ALF you missed.

Anonymous said...

let me be the first to tell you two videos to watch. i can't say they'll change your life, but they're worth a couple minutes of it. one funnny:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txqiwrbYGrs

one sweet:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epUk3T2Kfno (watch until at least 1:30)

Jenn said...

Ha ha, thanks Larson, for the links. Those otters were so dang cute!! Now I know what I've been missing out on all these months! :)