Saturday, April 18, 2009

Tea Parties Across America

How adorable is my niece! My brother's tea party in AL had face painting and sun!
Dripping it out in Salt Lake. Poor Kate. It really was wet.
My sister, Angie, in SLC

The Omaha rally

On April 15th, Andrew, Kate, and I went up to Salt Lake to join my sister and her husband at the Federal Building to protest the ever-expanding and oppressive federal government. This was Kate's second protest in two years! :) She wasn't loving it, since it was snowing the whole time, but we are glad we went. My brother in Omaha went to the tea party in Omaha, and my brother and his family attended theirs in Alabama. Everyone's pics are above. :)

If you haven't heard about what the Texas governor did recently, watch this clip (this will explain my sister's sign). http://governor.state.tx.us/video/12232/ It's only 17 minutes--definitely worth watching. It is really inspiring, and it gives me hope that other states will follow in stepping up their commitment to states' rights and keeping the federal powers in check.

No comments: