Friday, September 17, 2010

Disappointment...

Argh! I only lost two pounds this week. Two pounds used to be great weight loss for me in a week, but I got spoiled with a 4 lb and 3 lb week. Oh well! I'll take whatever I can. I had just hoped for more with the weight loss shakes. I think it's because I've been super stressed this week with a bunch of stuff I can't go into right now. But I will let you know when our lives settle a little bit and we have things figured out. Because right now -- we DON'T.

Hmm...anyone think I can lose SEVEN pounds next week? My last week before pictures...

Taking off to Bear Lake for the weekend with Andrew's grandparents. Looking forward to a little relaxing, swimming (in a pool), and sun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Two pounds is still impressive with all the craziness going on!! No matter what happens next week in terms of weight loss, I think you should feel so good about your efforts!!

Emily John said...

Just remember that P90x increases your muscle weight. it could be that you lost 4 pounds of fat but gained 2 pounds of muscle. Now if you could just start losing weight for me :)