Friday, September 3, 2010

Kate and Christian photo shoot pics!!

A friend from my ward offered to take newborn and sibling pics of my kids as her baby shower gift to me. I love good pictures of my kids -- so this is one of the best things anyone could offer me! She has a preview of the shoot up on her blog right now -- you can go check the other pics out by clicking here. She got great shots -- the one above is one of my favorites! Christian had just barely started smiling (this was two weeks ago) and to have them looking at each other and smiling -- you can't get cuter than that. Kate cuddles him all the time lately, and squishes her cheek against his. He smiles every time! He sure loves his big sister, I can tell.

I'm so grateful Alicia shared her talent with us, and now we have these priceless photos! Thank you!

2 comments:

jennybhill said...

That is such a perfect moment. What a great expression, Kate!
Hope there were lots of happy moments on your camping trip too...you all are very adventurous.

Anonymous said...

Those were great photos! Can't wait to hear about camping!!!