Friday, September 24, 2010

Brief update

Ok, so no pounds gained or lost this week, but that seems like a miracle considering we've eaten out a ton this week. We started moving, and it's such a pain to cook in the middle of a huge mess. I guess I burned it off moving because I haven't done an actual workout this week.

So...I think I'm going to cancel the photo session. #1 reason is it's this Monday, and there's no chance I could get hair cut and clothes by then in the middle of moving (we didn't know we were moving when I scheduled it). #2 reason is, of course, I want to lose more weight. So I think I will reschedule for the week of my birthday -- which is about 6 weeks away. That should give us time to get settled and time to lose some more FAT! :)

1 comment:

Melyssa said...

Smart thinking! No reason to rush into the photo session! I like your new blog header photo. Was it taken at Bear Lake? Good job on your weight loss so far!! We ate out a ton before/during/after our move too! It's too much stress already to have to plan any meals!