Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween Fun!

I got a pumpkin at last minute yesterday thinking that Kate might enjoy playing with all the gooey insides. I was way off. She barely touched the stuff and was pretty much really freaked out by it. I carved it in like 3 minutes because she was not happy. I mean, I've never been that great at carving pumpkins--but this one was terrible!

So here's Kate's costume...any guesses as to what she is? Well, I'll just tell you. She's a friendly Target employee! :) Heh, heh, heh. She was going to be a Pizza deliverer, but Andrew got home too late (I was going to give her a tiny pizza box and his hat)--so Target employee. :) I should have gotten her a pumpkin costume--she would have made a great Jack-O-Lantern with those teeth!

We finally had Trick-or-Treaters this year. We've been here two years and no one has ever come. But a Mia Maid in my class said she was going trick or treating--so I made her promise to come to my house with the kids she baby sits. Yay! Kate snickered the whole time they were at the door.



3 comments:

Emily John said...

Oh man I hated the gooey guts too. Don't blame her! She's a cute Target employee.

Anonymous said...

I never liked the gooey stuff either. She looked really freaked out. I would have never guessed she was a mini target employee.

mistyp said...

Such a cute smile she has!