Monday, November 5, 2007

WATCH OUT!! Jenn's on the CRACKdown!

I made my first 911 call today (on purpose--I have called them on accident before). There were some gang bangers right in front of my house passing a joint around (it wasn't a cigarette--I guess there are other possibilities). I was slightly perturbed by this (we have someone coming to look at the house in a few hours) as they were looking all around all suspicious (uh, one hint to ya fellas is to not stand in front of a house with open windows in the middle of the street--but whatever) and decided to call 911. I felt kind of stupid as I was talking to the operator--as it's not really an emergency...but I figured if they had a cop car nearby--which they usually do--then they could drop by. Ha--as I'm writing this the cop car has just arrived. Sadly, I already saw the 6 guys drive away in their hooptie. Oh well. I tried!

We want to sell our house--so if I have clean this neighborhood up by myself--that's what I'm going to do. This could just be the start of a beautiful relationship (between me and the cops). :)

3 comments:

Emily John said...

Oh man how creepy and frustrating, I hope you sell it soon. I'd call the police station instead of 911 and see if they would respond better. By the way you've been tagged check out my blog, sorry :(

Anonymous said...

Good for you. There are too many creeps in this world and you certainly don't need them in your neighborhood. Good luck with getting your house sold.

mistyp said...

Keep up the good police work! Hopefully that will help with your selling efforts!