Friday, November 16, 2007

Our Cute Little Baby Boy??

Today, we had our heater repaired and the repairmen were really taken with Kate. I wasn't here, but Andrew said they went on and on about what a cute little boy we have. Andrew said they were so nice, he didn't have the heart to tell them. So when they came back later (and I was there), Andrew reminded me NOT to say anything about her being a girl, since he had let them believe she was a boy. I thought it was pretty funny, but played along. One of the men told me, "You have a very cute boy. And he's a REAL boy--he loved playing with my tools earlier." I just smiled and gave Andrew a look. Hee hee. The guy had asked Andrew "his" name, but Andrew somehow avoided answering. Heh, heh.
This is what she was wearing when they saw her--I'll admit it's kind of boyish. But still--I think she has such a girl face and voice. But that's just me!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think a lot of us are generic as babies... She is very cute either way...

Emily John said...

That's funny. She's is a cute baby. As a girl....and boy.

mistyp said...

I think she looks too pretty to be a boy. Like I said before, one day Briel was wearing a pink shirt (but was still bald) and a guy said "he" was a cute baby. I think it's men who have trouble telling! ;)