Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Dear Miss Gibson,

I love your music! It's awesome! I don't have any of your tapes. But my friend does, but one of her friends accidentally took her tape so now she doesn't have it.

Do you think Brian Bloom is nice? Because I wanted to know if I should write him. I probably am going to write him anyway. But I was just wondering.

So now about you. What do you do most of the time? What school did you go to? I go to Conestoga school. I am in third grade. It's not the best school. But it's okay.

I think you are pretty, so do my friends. Your family is as big as mine. I wrote to Patrick Swayze on Ocotber 9, 1988. It was two pages long! The letter was pretty good!

I play soccer, baseball, and I want to play basketball.

Your fan,

Jenny Ericksen

P.S. Keep up the good work!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

and this one again, classic. telling debbie gibson what a good letter you wrote to patrick swayze. i can't stop laughing!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! You are hilarious! Those letters are priceless. I hope good ol' Debbie at least read it. I'm glad you saved it!

Sabrina said...

Wow, its like time travel!

mistyp said...

You are great! :)