Friday, November 14, 2008

Weight Loss Update...

Boy, I have lost my motivation for this Biggest Loser round; it's been gone for a few weeks now, actually. It hasn't been as motivating for me this time because I'm always ranked in the 20s--not even close to competing. The only way I keep losing some weight is because I had the stomach flu two weeks ago, and this week I have the cold flu. That helps with weight loss, at least. :) So, I think there's just one more week to go. I've lost 12 pounds so far this round--not great! Yikes. Just wanted to update you all in case you've been wondering what's been going on with that. Still 16 more pounds to go to reach my ultimate goal...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i have definitely been wondering...because apparently your weight-loss journey is the most important thing in my life. i'm still super impressed...only 16 lbs to go! hope you are feeling better!!!

Anonymous said...

I am amazed by what you have done! You have definitely stayed focused much longer than I would be able to!

Mary said...

I am with you sistah! What are we going to do when even paying $25 won't motivate us? Help!