Saturday, August 21, 2010

All smiles now!


Well, Christian must have gotten the message from yesterday's blog post. Ever since I posted it, he has been all smiles. It was just the motivation he needed, I guess. :) Of course, capturing said smiles has proven to be difficult. He likes to move around a lot while smiling, so many of the smiling pics are blurry. Or the smiles are so quick, I can't catch them. Or they're so cute, I just want to enjoy them and not worry about photographing them. These are the two best ones I could come up with.

I swear this kid has doubled his cuteness this past week. He's way more alert, makes cute little sounds, and the smiles are helping too. Now if he would just sleep for more than 2-3 hours at a time, I would be in heaven!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad he wised up about the smiles. He really does look different in these pictures than the last time I saw him!

Melyssa said...

Are you going to loan him out soon? Why don't you plan a shopping trip or go see a matinee one of these days and bring the kids over here so I can play with them! You can have a Mother's Day OUT!!!