Sunday, August 29, 2010

Fun with the Fam

Cute Christian -- excuse the man hands...(I cropped them as much as I could)
Angie with the Little Buddy

AHHH!!!

The past few days have been so fun! My brother, Paul, came to visit us on his way to San Francisco (where he is moving). He got to meet Christian, but I just realized I didn't take any pictures of them together! Oh no! He stayed with us two nights, and then visited my other siblings in Salt Lake. Then yesterday we all got together for lunch at my brother Mark's house. So fun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No need to crop out man-hands, they're a gift from God. And that would scare the you-know-what out of me if I saw Andrew do that maneuver in person. Guess I've just broken too many things on trampolines.

Ellen said...

Great shot of Andrew. He's been doing that his whole life...I'm pretty sure I freaked out the first time too.