Friday, August 20, 2010

Someone's being stingy with the smiles

Christian had his first official smile around the 6-week mark (he's 8 weeks yesterday), and he's had about THREE since then. No, there's probably been more than that...but this baby's proving to be a tough crowd for Mommy! He'll often look excited, but then stop just short of a smile. Where's the love?? Kate was showing us the gums and her dimples in all their glory at 3 weeks and on demand ever since! But I'm not comparing...

And as an unrelated side note -- the shirt in this picture lasted approximately .5 seconds. Oh, and Mommy's, too.

Ha -- and just before I went to post this Christian spit up on me, and THEN gave me a big smile. Funny guy. :)

2 comments:

Ellen said...

Smile or not, a darling look.

Melyssa said...

He's soooooooo cute! I can't wait to cuddle with him again!