Monday, August 30, 2010

Is this what a chubby baby looks like??

One with tummy and one without. In the first one, he's saying, "What? Are you saying I shouldn't have had that last bottle?"
I love his cheeks in the second one!

I think I did it. I think I have a chubby baby!! (It really took some work to get under all his chin rolls! I know he has a neck in there somewhere cause I love to kiss it!) At his two month check up he weighed in at 12 lbs 13 oz, which is 75th percentile. Kate couldn't reach the 75th percentile in weight to save her life! He was also 75th percentile for height. And, of course, his noggin got a whopping 90th percentile nod. That's my boy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a respectably chubby little guy for sure! I miss Addison's big bulging belly...now that she is getting mobile, it is shrinking rapidly. Luckily, I can still enjoy her thunder thighs and cottage cheese bum :)

Love all the posts by the way!

Ellen said...

Very fat and cute. Looks like he is getting enough nourishment; reminds me of Andrew at that age.